Are you confused about choosing web hosting services? Then, don’t worry. I’m here to help you. By doing a lot of survey regarding various web hosting services companies, I and our experts came to a point that Bluehost is the best web hosting companies in the world. Bluehost offers a wide variety of hosting plans from beginners to larger businesses. Therefore, I’m providing complete Bluehost Review so that it will be helpful for you to know Bluehost is the right choice or not for you.
In our Reviews for Bluehost, we get to know that they are more reliable, fast, affordable, and good 24/7 customer support. That’s why we are recommending you Bluehost. In this Reviews of Bluehost, we are providing Introduction, Features and Pros & Cons of the Bluehost. So, Read our complete Reviews on Bluehost and decide yourself of what to buy.
Introduction of Bluehost
Bluehost is a web hosting company founded in the year 2003 by Matt Heaton in Provo, Utah, USA. The Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group. Bluehost is one of the largest web hosts in the world. Bluehost is currently hosting 2 million domains or websites and the most popular inexpensive hosting options available.
Hosting Plans of Bluehost
Now let’s have a look at Bluehost Hosting Plans and their Features.
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for all budgets and sizes. The various Bluehost hosting plans are-
- Shared hosting.
- VPS Hosting.
- Dedicated hosting.
- Cloud hosting.
- WooCommerce hosting.
- WordPress hosting.
Bluehost Shared Hosting
If you are looking for a most inexpensive and basic hosting plan, then Bluehost Shared Hosting is the best choice for you. Also, it is suitable for beginners and small businesses.
Bluehost VPS Hosting
VPS is nothing but Virtual Private Server Hosting. The VPS hosting is an upgrade to Shared WordPress hosting. In VPS, you have to share a physical server with others but you will have your virtual operating system, so the server functions as if it is physically yours.
The Bluehost Dedicated hosting is the most expensive hosting plan which is very much suitable for large commercial firms that require full control of their resources. Using Dedicated hosting means you are actually renting a physical server. The main drawback of Dedicated hosting is that you have to manage the server on your own.
Cloud Hosting is the most reliable upgrade version to the shared hosting plan. This hosting permits you to utilize multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically switch to a different server, in case a hardware failure or high traffic occurs.
Bluehost WordPress hosting is one of the company’s most popular services. This hosting plan is designed mainly for WordPress powered websites. The main features of WordPress Hosting are enhanced cPanel, SiteLock CDN, and SiteLock Pro for added security. The WordPress hosting even protects your WordPress site from some common threats.
WooCommerce is an eCommerce plugin for WordPress which allows you to start an online store with WordPress easily. The WooCommerce hosting offers all the features needed to start the eCommerce store.
Features of Bluehost
In this Bluehost Review, I have also provided some main features of Bluehost. So, have a look at these features.
Solid Server Performance
Since 5 years I’m using this Bluehost hosting only because its server performance is very much impressive. Bluehost has an excellent Uptime and Load time. The average uptime of Bluehost is 99.96% (10th out of 30) and the Load time is 490ms (2nd out of 30).
Enhanced User Controlled Panel +Useful Addon
Bluehost hosting has built on cPanel with a custom-designed user interface which makes Bluehost easier to start. Bluehost also includes additional tools to simply website and server management that you can’t get from others. The various add-ons are phpPgAdmin, language preferences, 404 settings, dedicated domain management system, Spam Hammer, go Mobi, Weebly, Cloud Flare, Solo SEO, etc.
Excellent Customer Support
The most important feature that the other hosting companies failed to give is User Support, unlike Bluehost. There is a huge knowledge base for Customer Support in Bluehost.The Bluehost also has a YouTube channel to deliver video tutorials and provides comprehensive documentations for its services. By this, the Bluehost users can save so much time and also there is no need to do live chat or call customer support every time when there is a problem.
Flexible Hosting Plans
As you have read above, the Bluehost provides best hosting plans. Now, you have no need to worry about server upgrades or out-growing your hosting company with Bluehost.
Free SSL Certificate
Bluehost provides free SSL certificate to every new and existing customer. This SSL certificate is very much important for any blogger who is starting with a new website on Bluehost or shifting from existing website to Bluehost. For any new site, Bluehost automatically installs & configures SSL certificate.
Pros & Cons of Bluehost
Every web hosting company has some pros and cons. Some you can ignore and some you cannot disregard. First, let’s see some pros.
- Pricing – Bluehost is one of the most inexpensive web hostings available. It is not the cheapest compared with the other hosts, but it offers a good price among the other web hosting companies.
- Good Security Options – Bluehost provides best security options. It offers some tools to avoid some most common website risks.
- Many Integrations & Apps – Bluehost comes with a dashboard consists of full of applications by which you can integrate various services, like Google Apps and the aforementioned CloudFlare, to increase the possibilities of your site.
- WordPress Integration – Bluehost provides an ultimate WordPress platform. The Bluehost offers WordPress dashboards and tools along with one click installation, one free domain, Email, FTP, etc.
- Ease of Use – Bluehost has a clean and simple interface. By which, you can easily set up a domain and you can also install WordPress or Configure your email hosting by just a single click.
- Money back Guaranty – If you are not satisfied with the services provided by Bluehost, you can cancel the plan within first 30 days and you will get a full refund.
- High Domain Renewal Price – The Renewal price of their free domain is very high.
- Installing of Add-ons – Although there are so many add-ons available, you need to install many of them to access the full functionality you need.
- Not Unlimited – The Bluehost doesn’t provide unlimited hosting.
After reading this Bluehost review you may be in dilemma to choose Bluehost or not as it has advantages along with the disadvantages. But don’t worry. I definitely believe that Bluehost hosting is the best choice for you. Despite some cons, most of the customers are very much happy with the services offered by Bluehost. Therefore, you can buy Bluehost without any doubts.